About Gull Lake Theater: The Gull Lake Lyceum Theater is a community-owned theater, operated by a board, manager and dedicated group of volunteers. The theater is a fully modern theater with a state-of-the-art Digital system, Real D 3D and 7,1 surround sound. The theater prides itself on providing a top quality movie experience with small town hospitality. The Lyceum serves a large area with patrons coming from all over southwest Saskatchewan, for a unique theater experience.
The Gull Lake Lyceum Theater is passionate about providing our patrons with an exceptional entertainment experience.
• Open and Close the Theatre.
• Operate the Gate and Concession.
• Operate the Digital Projection System.
• Clean the Theatre after the Show
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong computer aptitude.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous experience operating a modern digital projection system with Real D an asset but is not required.
• Any previous in working in a theatre, fast food, restaurant, or similar environment is considered an asset but is not a requirement.
** Applications must be received by October 29, 2014 at 5 PM. Please send your application to: